Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Flea Market!

Offered this Friday are two wonderful vintage linens and tablecloths lots at a great savings of 50% off! I have tons of beautiful linens to offer in 2009, so it’s time to move these out!


To purchase, click picture




To purchase, click picture



And while you’re checking out these Friday Flea Market items, please take a look at the rest of The Cozy Cottage.

This will be my last Friday Flea Market this year. I’ll be participating again in January. My store will be open and I’ll be shipping daily depending on the weather. And as I said, I have many, many new items – not just linens - to list in 2009. If you are looking for anything special, just let me know. If I have it, I can add it to the store first.

2 comments:

  1. The linens are beautiful.....

    Thank you for dropping by to visit with me and taking the time to leave a comment....

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Savior....Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty.........can't wait to see all your goodies in 09!

    ReplyDelete