Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sisters on the Fly at the Country Living Fair

Believe it or not the very first thing I notice was this WONDERFUL vintage PINK bike. Probably because I've been wanting an old fashioned coaster bike in pink for ages! (I guess my dusty mountain bike hanging untouched for years from the garage ceiling is a sign of old age.) This one would be so fun to ride or just display in the yard!

And then I noticed the trailer!! Oh my!! How cute is that? Cute enough to almost get me camping!

And then I peeked inside. Oh yeah...I'd camp in this beauty for sure!!!
Okay, I'll be honest, I'd park this darling in my backyard and stock it with a bottle of wine, a stack of Romantic Homes magazines, and a few cheesy romance novels. The potty and a shower would be just across the yard.
I may not be as adventurous as the Sisters on the Fly, but I sure do like their style!


Visit Sisters on the Fly website and check out their book!

6 comments:

  1. that is sooooooo so cute!I love that pink bike too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable trailer! Couldn't get much more adorable. I will go pack, and I'll be ready tog go!
    Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can purchase the bike at wal-mart..we have one they are $199...but I love the camper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for visiting today! I really enjoyed seeing your pics from the Country Living Fair! I am from Columbus and now live an hour east of there but I did not get to go this year. I enjoyed seeing your photo tour of the show! That is such a cute trailer! I am with you, I would park it in my backyard and enjoy a glass of wine and some cheese too..oh yeah, and take a stack of my favorite mags out there with me!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute cute cute!!!!!! TY for sharing hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I get the decals or stencils?!

    ReplyDelete