Thursday, March 16, 2017

St. Patrick's Day "Startex" Vintage Tablecloth



 
 
Here's a fun vintage tablecloth from my collection. My Startex shamrock! It's not perfect and probably a bit faded, but I just love it. Bring on the luck o' the Irish!  

Another thing I love to collect is Post 86 Fiestaware. I was thrilled to get this St. Patrick's day set with Shamrock. It's not a great match with my vintage tablecloth, but I enjoy them so very much!  I think it goes better with the older St. Patrick's Day design on the Seamist color. But no plates were made.


This Startex shamrock tablecloth came in red too. Also in my collection. Much brighter in comparison to my green.


 I think my little leprechaun is really Santa Claus dressed up to go out for green beer!

 


 Check out how cute the flowers are I picked up a Walmart! Extra luck for us Irish girls!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


7 comments:

  1. Darling, just darling! Those flowers are quite special.

    Enjoy your day tomorrow~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debbie! Happy St. Patrick's Day and the Luck o' the Irish to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day! You nailed it...Really, all the things are absolutely fantastic and something share worthy. I appreciate your effort and wish you very good luck to your life. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Please go to site instastalker know more top nice hashtag on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also event management and free sample thank you letter for attending an event

    ReplyDelete