Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tulips & Hearts Vintage Tablecloth

I finally had enough light to take some pictures to share my vintage tablecloth collection with you. As much as I don't like snow, I have to say it brightens a room!

I've always loved this pretty vintage tablecloth and was only able to acquire it recently. It sure is cheerful on a cold winter day when I can only dream of spring!

Pretty blue tulip garlands make heart shapes! Isn't it sweet?

 

I'm not sure of the maker of this cloth, but if I find out I'll edit this post. 

***

Not only do I collect vintage tablecloths, I sell them on my online shop, The Pink Rose Cottage. Looking to start a collection or to add to one? I invite you to take a peek! All my linens are lovingly prepared without bleach or starch to give you years of enjoying your beautiful tablecloth or linens.

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love talking tablecloths!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tablecloth with a lovely dainty design. Love how the tulips form hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollwy, I absolutely love this tablecloth! So stunning and unusual

    ReplyDelete