Monday, May 12, 2014

ReCaps for Mason Jars





I have to share with you one of the best new products I've come across on a long time!
ReCaps for Mason Jars!

  
My daughter and I had been talking about how much healthier is it is to store and use food from glass instead of plastic.  She commented that we have a lot of Mason jars, but no lids except for canning lids. I looked at numerous stores and couldn't find any solid lids.

Then a few short weeks later, I was watching our local news segment, Made in America, Made Right Here. Not only was there actually something that would work for us, but it was made right here in my home town! 

I ordered the ReCap pour lids and the pump for soap. It's been LOVE at first try! I have almost eliminated the need to buy bottled water! I just use a filtered water pitcher and my new "vintage" Mason jars and the ReCaps. I've only purchased one case of water since December. I'm sure they have more then paid for themselves already. There are many more uses, but this is by far my favorite. 

The fun part is I found new blue Mason jars and also green. Just waiting for pink!

You can find ReCap information here: ReCap.  They have a great  Facebook page as well. Check them out. I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't think they had a wonderful product!






13 comments:

  1. Those caps are great! I definitely have to get some. Of course I have to buy jars also, so hope I can find some blue ones, or pink....even better, if they made them. :)

    Good to see you blogging. Keep it up, you've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam!! Got the blue one's at Walmart and the green ones at The Christmas Tree Shoppe. If you ever see pink, let me know! I"ll be first in line....after you! LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Pam from Virginia Retro sent me over to say hello! :) Those caps are wonderful!!! I will have to look into getting some too! Thanks for sharing, Happy new week!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I love those caps. Use them everyday.

      Delete
  3. Oh, those are wonderful and love your beautiful tablecloth!! Coming from sweet Pam's to say, "Hi". Wishing you a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by Heather! Please stop back. I hope to be making regular posts now!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back. Virginia Retro said to check out your blog. Thanks for the information on the caps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I came over from Virginia Retro. I have got to order some of those caps. They are great! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Deanies! I need more I use them so much! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. That's true! Those jars are really great! Love the flower centerpiece, perfect for summer.

      || Send Flowers to Philippines ||

      Delete
  6. This is looking top home Decorating Blog and its Decorating Ideas is superb. I have to get lot more knowledge about Decorate my home. I have posted about have held up, please visit them for seeing our services. krishna decors rohini | art wallpaper online

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking such a passionate with home improvement and always looking for new ideas and inspiration, this was very nice thinking I really appreciate you for inspiring me.
    wallpaper for office decoration | kaizen wallpaper

    ReplyDelete