I seldom make New Year’s resolutions, but this year, I’ve decided the new year will bring a few small changes to The Pink Rose Cottage. My first change, as you can see, is the design of this blog! With the help of Melissa Bolton, of DesignHerBrands, the blog is much more organized, easier to read, and has a touch of cosmetic improvements.
The links to the left will lead you to The Pink Rose Cottage and all the places associated with it.
* The first link is to The Pink Rose Cottage shop’s home page. The very first category in the list “Browse All” takes you to all the items currently available. They are organized by the most recently listed items, so one click gives you a quick peek at what’s new!
* The Newsletter link will take you to a subscription form for The Pink Rose Cottage emails and notifications. You’ll receive information on the ever popular Monday Markdowns, newly listed items, and more.
* The Monday Markdown link is a quick click to sales exclusively held on Monday.
* The RSS button will allow you to sign-up for email notifications of new posts to this blog. Please make sure to check your email for notification confirmation.
* And of course there are Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest buttons as well. (I’m new to Pinterest, so please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of it. It seems wonderfully addictive!)
Please consider signing up for both The Pink Rose Cottage Newsletter and the blog’s new post notifications. You won’t want to miss what I have in store for you in 2012! Here’s one little hint: A new Teacup Tuesday’s Giveaway will be back this spring!
Please visit The Pink Rose Cottage and The Pink Rose Cottage blog often!
Love, happiness, and health to you in 2012