Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank You to Alexa of The Swallow's Tale!

I'm very excited to have won this gorgeous necklace from Alexa at The Swallow's Tale. It's called "The Power of a Little Bee."

Isn't it the sweetest! I just love it and have the perfect sweater to wear it with! Thank you Alexa!

Please visit Alexa at The Swallow's Tale. I know you will enjoy her GORGEOUS hand made jewelry! You will want to do some Christmas shopping. And while you are there, sign up for her newsletter. That's how I won!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Congratulatinos on winning the charming necklace. I am off to The Swallow's Tale to do some shopping.
    Have a lovely day.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! That necklace is just so sweet. Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so pretty.......you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete