Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh What a Tease!

The past two days have been such a tease! Warmer and sunny. Just beautiful. Hinting at a wonderful spring to come. And then today. Dreary and cold again with more snow. I wonder how many robins were tricked into come here on those nice days?

Here's a cute Stratton of England compact from my collection. If we did have any robins coming north, I'm sure they are shivering like these cuties on this vintage compact!





I love Stratton compacts. They have the most interesting designs. I'll share more soon. I have some beauties!

Stay warm my friends! Spring is right around the corner!

3 comments:

  1. Love that compact - those little birds are darling. you know, I have seen dozens of robins! I asked my husband, "is this typical?" I don't remember this many robins at this time of year. Maybe it means an early spring! We can wish.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I want some sun!!!! love your compact, I have a few, but I don't know who by, I just bought them because they had a rose on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That compact is the best. Look forward to seeing more and learning about them.

    ReplyDelete