Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Friday Flea Market

I’ve had several requests for more vintage vanity items, so I’ve obliged! For this weeks Friday Flea Marked at The Pink Rose Cottage you’ll find this fabulous vintage powder box among other wonderful items!

Click photo to go to Friday Flea Market at The Pink Rose Cottage.



And if you’ve stopped at The Pink Rose Cottage lately you’ll have noticed a new category, Vintage Travel Souvenirs! Fun items, mostly from the 1950’s, when family travel was so very popular. I have many more items to add to this and other categories, so please stop back.

Click photo to go to Vintage Travel Souvenirs


Do you love whimsical and designer vintage hankies? I’ve thinned my personal collection and will be listing them on ebay starting Sunday, August 2, 2009. You’re invited to check them out!

the*cozy*cottage


Please visit all the wonderful sellers at Friday Flea Market



Happy August my friends!

3 comments:

  1. great stuff! Love your new vanity items. Those florida glasses are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! very pretty. happy belated friday flea!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some beautiful stuff! Thank you so much for following my blog and entering my giveaways!

    ReplyDelete