Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thinking Spring

Since the holidays are done and gone, spring has been on my mind. I'm looking forward to warm weather, green grass, and crisp breezes that bring in newly bloomed flower scents.

Here are a few items I've listed at The Pink Rose Cottage that remind me of spring:

~These gorgeous Lily of the Valley pieces are listed separately. Beautiful English china. They would look great mixed with green depression glass or violet china pieces. So very spring!~

~This antique plate boast stunning soft pink roses.~

I'm really getting ahead of myself on this one....
~Silver plated ice tea spoons. Perfect to use on that first day when you feel the warm sunshine on your face.~

~Hand painted pink rose milk glass plate. So cottage chic!~


Find these ~SPRING-Y~ items and more at The Pink Rose Cottage!

And while you are visiting, make sure you stop over to the Monday Markdown section. This is where select items are marked down for Monday only. Once Monday is over any items left are back to full price. If you want to have advanced notice of this sale, please go The Pink Rose Cottage home page, scroll down to the bottom on the left and add your name to the email list. You will be notified Sunday when the markdowns are activated giving you first chance at a treasure!



Stay warm my friends...And think SPRING!

1 comment: